Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
IMG_7631

Extra long sleeves have been a huge trend for the past couple of winters. I'm unsure of where the craze came from but I do understand the hype. Somehow, it makes any...

Read More
IMG_7593

Alot of us are scared to pair cream and white together and I totally get it. Sometimes a crisp white skirt paired with a cream top or vice versa can make the...

Read More
fashpol4

This morning on Fashion Police I was again joined by my fabulous little Amigo Josh Flinn, the divine Sonia Kruger and none other than Dickie Wilkins himself. There was lots to discuss/vent about...

Read More
IMG_7700

We all know that Summer bodies are created in Winter and while 70% of that summer body is made in the Kitchen, the remaining 30% can only be acheived through regular exercise. Winter...

Read More